At this time of crisis that India and the whole world is going through, Ananda India has already started “A call to prayer” campaign.
In addition to the spiritual support, Ananda India wishes to help towards medical/hospital expenses and other essential needs at this time. Ananda joins hands with other friendly NGOs to extend this much needed helping hands to everyone in need.
You can answer this need by making a gift to our India Emergency COVID-19 fund. Our priority will be to help Sangha members, and in addition we will also offer support to other social service organizations with the following:
- Medical expenses (consultation, ambulance costs, medicines etc.)
- Hospital expenses (ICU, home care, rehabilitation)
- Medical supplies (including oxygen cylinders, oxygen concentrators)
- Cremation costs (fire wood)
- Personal hygiene supplies (sanitizers, masks, PPE kits etc)
- Food packets and other relief measures (temporary shelters, etc.) for people rendered homeless and without work
- Home-cooked meals for doctors and other healthcare workers
- Vaccinations camps (expenses of vaccination for destitute)