Ananda Yoga Teacher Training [RYT-200]
Our curriculum framework is designed by Nayaswami Gyandev McCord, one of the cofounders of International Yoga Alliance. It includes training in Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, Philosophy as well as Meditation techniques. We offer plenty of teaching practice and assignments to make learning enjoyable and transformational. Our school is part of a chain of Ananda Yoga Schools in India, Italy and the USA and bring the blended best of East and West into Yoga education for a world audience.
Our teachers are experienced long-time yoga educators from India, Europe and America who care about making yoga education an inspiring experience for our students. They are eminently qualified in Yoga education, have decades of practise of yoga and meditation and some of them are medical doctors too.
- Experience the Ananda Yoga tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda as taught by his disciple Swami Kriyananda
- Learn Asanas , Energization exercises, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
- Tune into your inner being; experience body, mind and consciousness at many levels
- Explore Yoga Philosophy and teachings of Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali
- Study basics of Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Ayurveda
- Guide students, learn how to assist and adjust students and how to set up your own teaching practice
Key benefits and Take Away
- Develop a personal practice and embark on a journey of personal transformation at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level
- Work with caring and experienced Ananda Yoga Teachers and Practitioners
- Gain practical experience and conceptual clarity on the true teachings of Yoga
- Relax and rejuvenate yourself during this weekend program
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga practitioners who would like to deepen their personal practice
- Experienced yoga teachers who would like to professionalize their offering and seek international accreditation
- Beginners who would like to learn a traditional yoga practice in a safe and inspiring way
Come join us for a classical yoga education tailored for your spiritual growth
Ananda Yoga Teacher Training [RYT-200] is divided in 4 modules:
Module-1[The Yoga Asanas] 50 Hrs: coming soon
Module-2[Pranayamas, Meditation, Energization Exercises] 40 Hrs: coming soon
Module-3[Yoga Philosophy, Chakras and Yogic Lifestyle] 50 Hrs:coming soon
Module-4[Assisting and Adjusting students, Anatomy and Physiology, How to teach, Final Assessment] 70 Hrs: coming soon
Nayaswami Bhajana MacDow (ERYT 500, YACEP) , born in Austria, is a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda since 1999. She conducts YTT 200 and 300 hour programs in India, Europe, Middle East and America. She leads workshops and seminars on various aspects of Yoga and comes with sound knowledge of ancient Indian scriptures and Ayurveda. She is deep into the practices of Hatha Yoga and Meditation
Latha Emmatty Gupta (RYT 500, YACEP) serves as the Director of the Ananda Yoga School of India. She has been a Yoga and Meditation practitioner teacher for several years. A Leadership educator and ICF accredited Coach, her classes are in-depth and engaging. She is a qualified online instructor . Latha has trained hundreds of Yoga and Meditation teachers online and in person.