Our curriculum framework is designed by Nayaswami Gyandev McCord, one of the cofounders of International Yoga Alliance. It includes training in Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, Philosophy as well as Meditation techniques. We offer plenty of teaching practice and assignments to make learning enjoyable and transformational. Our school is part of a chain of Ananda Yoga Schools in India, Italy and the USA and bring the blended best of East and West into Yoga education for a world audience.
Our teachers are experienced long-time yoga educators from India, Europe and America who care about making yoga education an inspiring experience for our students. They are eminently qualified in Yoga education, have decades of practise of yoga and meditation and some of them are medical doctors too.
Come join us for a classical yoga education tailored for your spiritual growth
- Experience the Ananda Yoga tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda as taught by his disciple Swami Kriyananda
- Learn Asanas , Energization exercises, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
- Tune into your being and experience body, mind and consciousness at many levels
- Explore Yoga Philosophy and teachings of Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali
- Study basics of Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Ayurveda
- Guide students on how to teach Ananda Yoga, learn how to assist and adjust students and how to set up your teaching practice
Key benefits and Take Away
- Develop a personal practice and embark on a journey of personal transformation at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level
- Experience an international curriculum developed over four decades in an Indian ashram away from the hustle bustle of the cities
- Work with caring and experienced Ananda Yoga Teachers and Practitioners
- Gain practical experience and conceptual clarity on the true teachings of Yoga
- Relax and rejuvenate yourself in nature and living a yogic lifestyle during the month long program
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga practitioners who would like to deepen their personal practice
- Experienced yoga teachers who would like to professionalize their offering and seek international accreditation
- Beginners who would like to experience a traditional yoga practice in a safe and inspiring way