Become a master of your energy
Paramhansa Yogananda devised a wonderful system called the Energization Exercises, which takes advantage of the power of will to draw life-force into the body.
The Energization Exercises are a system that can help you increase the flow of life-force and direct it to various areas of the body in order to strengthen and vitalize them. These exercises also help focus the mind, and are an indispensable aid to meditation.
If done sincerely and regularly, these exercises will completely change your life.
Highlights of this course:
- How to live with greater energy
- Learn the principles of energy and will
- Learn all 39 Energization Exercises
- Clear instructions on how to practice each exercise
- Q&A video and a chance to ask your questions
- Videos of Swami Kriyananda introducing the principles
- Complementary MP3 talk of Swami Kriyananda
- Video guide for everyday use
– Ways to Energize the Body
– Diet and Colors
– Principles of Energy and Will
– Why Do We Need Energy?
– How the Exercises Work & Guidelines
– Exercises 11 to 20
– Exercises 21 to 39
– Guided Practice (for daily use)
– Stories and Examples
– Swami Kriyananda Explaining the Exercises (2012)
– Extra Audio Recording
The greater the will, the greater the flow of energy”
– Paramhansa Yogananda
Meet the Presenters:
Nayaswami Dhyana, is co- spiritual director of Ananda Sangha. She started to study the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda in 1978 and met Swami Kriyananda in 1980. She has shared the teachings of Yogananda in the US, Europe, Africa, Australia and India and helped in the founding of several of Ananda communities and centers. She has been authorized by Swami Kriyananda to give initiation into the advanced meditation technique Kriya Yoga. She teaches locally and travels around India offering training in meditation and Raja Yoga.
Baraquiel Castelli has been with Ananda Sangha since 2010 and conveys a deep understanding of the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda with a sense of joy and wisdom. He lives in the Ananda Pune community and also shares many classes on the impact that music has in uplifting our consciousness.