Why Attend this program ?
Pranayama is a deep and subtle practise. Feel calmness and peace and remain energised throughout your day with a regular practise of Pranayama. Pranayama quiets the mind and enhances your meditation practise . As a yoga/meditation teacher you can add a lot more to your classes and student experience when you guide them through these subtle practices.
Duration: 20 Hours of online classes
Who should Attend: Yoga Teachers; Meditation Teachers; Experienced meditators/pranayama practitioners
Please note this is an advanced course and not for beginners. Prior knowledge of yoga and meditation is essential.
Course will be over Zoom with 20 hours of online classes, practise teaching and presentation. Additionally there will be reading assignments and learning materials to be reviewed. Course includes a Pranayama Manual and live classes of 20 hours with experienced teachers including practise teaching opportunities in small groups.
Dates: 22nd, 23rd, 29th,30th May
Timing: 10:30 AM to 1 PM, 4 PM to 6:30 PM IST
Attendance of all classes is compulsory for all classes for those seeking certification under Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- What Will you learn:
- Essence and benefits of Pranayama
- Deepen and integrate your personal practise of Pranayama with Asanas and Meditation for enhanced experience
- Learn more abouts Chakras, Prana, Nadis in the context of Pranayama
- Learn Bandhas and Mudras for Pranayama to channelise subtle energies
- Gain expertise and practise to guide your students through traditional Pranayama Techniques
- Learn advanced Pranayama including hybrid techniques for deeper experience
- Explore and deepen the techniques of Hong Sau and Ten Energization Exercises
International participants: USD 100 (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
Price: Rs 5500
Meet Our Instructors
Nayaswami Bhajana – ERYT 500, YACEP
A very experienced and long time yoga teacher she hails from Austria. She teaches and trains teachers in Yoga and Meditation in the US, Europe, Middle East and India. She conducts classes, workshops and retreats.
Latha Emmatty Gupta – RYT 500, YACEP
She serves as the Director of Ananda Yoga School of India and teaches Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training programs. She has over two decades of experience in Leadership Development and is an ICF Certified Coach. She is also a qualified online instructor.