A comprehensive curriculum designed by Nayaswami Gyandev McCord (Cofounder of Yoga Alliance) in a simple yet impactful way. The four week, 200 hour long course is put together keeping in mind the needs of professional Yoga teachers and the international standards of Yoga Alliance.
Clear instructions, practical experience through co teaching and group teaching practicals, reading assignments, philosophy and discussions combined with a yogic lifestyle in a beautiful natural settings in a rural retreat makes this program a restorative and transformative experience for you.
- Experience the Ananda Yoga tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda as taught by his disciple Swami Kriyananda
- Learn Asanas , Energization exercises, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
- Tune into your being and experience body, mind and consciousness at many levels
- Explore Yoga Philosophy and teachings of Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali
- Study basics of Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Ayurveda
- Guide students on how to teach Ananda Yoga, learn how to assist and adjust students and how to set up your teaching practice
Key benefits and Take Away
- Develop a personal practice and embark on a journey of personal transformation at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level
- Experience an international curriculum developed over four decades in an Indian ashram away from the hustle bustle of the cities
- Work with caring and experienced Ananda Yoga Teachers and Practitioners
- Gain practical experience and conceptual clarity on the true teachings of Yoga
- Relax and rejuvenate yourself in nature and living a yogic lifestyle during the month long program
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga practitioners who would like to deepen their personal practice
- Experienced yoga teachers who would like to professionalize their offering and seek international accreditation
- Beginners who would like to experience a traditional yoga practice in a safe and inspiring way